Yoga teacher training
What is taught in 200 hours Yoga teacher training
- Practice of Asana (yoga poses)
- Learn dynamic flows
- Proper breathing when practicing yoga.
- Practice of Pranayama (breathing exercise).
- Yoga anatomy.
- How to ease yourself in yoga practice.
- Proper alignment when practicing yoga.
- History of yoga.
- practice Bandhas.
- Practice teaching (optional).
- Assisting other students.
- Arm balancing yoga poses.
- Back strengthening yoga poses.
- Lunges to open your hips.
- How to be confident while teaching yoga.
After the completion of 200 hours yoga teacher training you will be able to teach dynamic flow yoga class or traditional Asana style yoga class with deep stretches. Our 200 hours training is registered with yoga alliance.
Study material is provided by DB Yoga. Includes book on yoga anatomy and print outs of detailed instructions of dynamic flows and yoga poses.
3 programs to choose from.
- 1 month intensive, Monday – Friday, 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- 12 weeks, any 2 days out of week 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- 12 weks, Saturday and sunday, 9:30AM – 5:00PM
Fees – $3,000+HST. Includes study material and can be paid in 3 installments.
For more information please call : 647-341-4926 or 647-765-5000